Hola a Todos, Dennis, Dan:

I didnt vote you prior, mainly because i'm the weekend man :), but too
because having no time to follow every Technical thread here, and yours
were very far from my interests and habilities, and not knowing you,
i've decided to not to vote you better than give an uninformed vote, now
after reading this thread at least you 2 personally have convinced me
that deserve my vote..

+1 for both

If something i think we learned from that thread, raised by Pier "The
conspicuous" :), is that people must present himself to the tomcat
communitty at large, for those like me, uninformed of the facts and
ignorants of the more technical threads, can know more of the proposed
committer, and in addition made the desire of be part of this comunitty
something more proactive for the proposed person than it's now..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega