>Bah... If you guys stop being ridiculous and come up with a
>proposal that is
>something more than a couple of buzzwords, I'll shut up...
>(Hint Hint) :)

Excuse me Pier, but when I see that you, an OSS developper,
long time Apache Member, one of the original JServ author
and member of the Tomcat 4.x development team member use at
works ServletExecAS/4.1 (http://uptime.netcraft.com/)
instead of any of products he developped, he make me laugth (or cry).

I've got to battle hard at works to have Tomcat 3.3 instead
of the IBM own product which came for free on iSeries, and
the decision was not because Tomcat 3.3 was free but because
it came from Apache, got a tremendous support, give full access
to source, was quick, stable, scalable (thanks mod_jk).