> But if anyone is interested I'd like to explore the opportunity of a
> Tomcat-HA (high-availability or hard-edition), based on 4.0
> without the
> "crap" in there, and straightening out the request-response model...

+1000

Please do it, you could call it "Road-Runner" :)))))

BTW: Did not want to take part on the nice flamaewar started for the
occasion of the 5.0 proposal, was so nice, not very bloody for my taste,
but nice :))

I'm totally +1 in the soul and sense of the 5.0 proposal..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega