I tried an absolute date first.  April didn't work.  Does this work on
your end?

>have even had CVS directories in it with sticky tags already set...
>ie: keeping me from easily getting the latest without checking out
>the whole source tree from scratch.

Hmm.  That is a possibility.  Definitely not a mistake I'll make twice ( assuming I
made it at all! )

>Indeed.  Thanks for being so gracious about all of this.  I really
>felt quite sick when I saw what I missed.  That'll teach me to
>ignore my inbox. :)

Pitty that no one mentioned that you had last updated things when I
asked about the SSI stuff initially.  I would have e-mailed you.

-Dan