Arg. I missed the vote where the Servlet API and JSP classes were going to
be stored in the same repo. Is there any way that I can -1 that after the
fact?

Several of us have worked hard over the years to completely separate the
Servlet API from the JSP API for various valid reasons (including the fact
that some of us don't like JSP).

This fight came to an end when Sun decided to create separation of the two
API's by having separate JSR's. Now, it seems that we are moving backwards
again by having the two API's stored in the same repo and now that I found
out that that has happened, I would love to try to stop it from going any
further.

What can we do here?

-jon