On 9/12/02 23:58 "Costin Manolache" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> But in this case you keep making false statements, and not only here. It
> should be quite easy to look for a [VOTE] or [PROPOSAL] that you made
> and was voted on tomcat-dev.

I swear that _LOVE_ my mates... My friend Tonia, who's apparently better
than me in getting out old posts, actually _FOUND_ it! :-) Thank you :-) And
for your own viewing pleasure, that's it...

(OK, it didn't have the [PROPOSAL] tag, but the  wording was in there,
c'mon, be flexible! :-)

Yes, ok, that's so true... I also vented the idea that _MAYBE_ (but maybe)
someone could have reimplemented the Standard* classes, but WHAT THE HELL?

All I said I wanted was (quote myself) "more or less what Jon does for
Scarab"...

I said that IN JUNE... JUNE for damn sake... And somewhere along this thread
when it after degenerated in the usual flame war that always happens when
something needs to be done you said "If possible, please also change the
name - unless ASF gives you permission to use tomcat name in your product."

And now _I_ am the idiot who makes false statements... Damn... I _knew_ I
had a reason to be upset...

Tonia, thanks, I owe you two favours for this one (next time I'm in the US!)

    Pier