Costin Manolache wrote:
Remy Maucherat wrote:

Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:

Are you able to build it? The nightly build failled with the following
(see below). I will look at the failure latter this afternoon...
It's a hint that there are urgent bugs to fix in either JspC or Jasper,
which make precompilation fail (read my commit massage to see the full
story) ;-)

Well, we can't release a milestone with both gump and normal build failing.
At this point disabling the precompilation seems the best short-term
workaround, but I think we should rather wait with the milestone until the
fix is available.
That's reasonable.
+1 for fixing the bugs (I tried a bit and failed).

I'd need a Win9x compatible version of procrun to make the release, also :)

Remy