Remy,

The fix corrects the bug, which is that credentials are shared
between webapps.  As I've asked before, if there is a better way
to correct it, I'm all for it.  There are a lot of bugs that have
been in the code for a long time, it doesn't mean they aren't bugs.

The behavior bothers me, and it would bother anyone else who
set up multiple webapps with authentication.

Keith