Is there any chance we'd want to use Latka instead? (Which uses HttpClient)

-Tim

Remy Maucherat wrote:
I have put the tester back in activity for TC 5 (and it caught the failure for error pages), but unfortunately there are a few limitations caused by the HTTP client used (for example, if the status is 500, you can't read the content). It would be a good idea IMO to switch to commons-httpclient (which I'll do, but it's not a very high priority).

Comments ?

Remy