I don't have much experience using Latka either but it used HttpClient and appeared to use an xml config file for all the tests. It also has the ability to add your own condition classes too.

But it does appear dormant in commons. :(

+1 to using just HttpClient

-Tim

Remy Maucherat wrote:
Tim Funk wrote:

Is there any chance we'd want to use Latka instead? (Which uses HttpClient)

Well, I don't know that component ;-)
There's an apparent problem with it, though: it's an alpha 1 release, and doesn't seem to be evolving anymore (last release in 2001, so it's likely not in sync with HttpClient). Any other ideas ?

I think the safest bet would be to adapt the TestClient class to use HttpClient 2.0 b2.

Remy