Costin Manolache wrote:

Jean-Francois Arcand wrote:

I would be interested to:

- implement jsr115 as an optional feature (based on a previous
discussion with Costin on this thread (that may bring Costing back :-) ).
- turn SecurityManager on by default ( already proposed by Costin
sometime ago if I remember).

Turning the security manager on by default would be a very good idea.

As for Costin coming back - not in the next few months, I have far too much
work ( and a bit of fun ). I do have some ideas and I learned _a_lot_ in
the last months, but until the project gets in a stable state I won't be
able to do more than read the list and post from time to time.

I'm going to call for a boycott of Motorola stuff if they don't get you decent work hours :-D

Anyway, I'm eager to see what you have learnt (being in J2ME land, I think it deals with making code smaller/faster) :)

Remy