Bill Barker wrote:
I'm -1 on this.  It gives the Servlet no indication that anything is wrong,
and leaves junk in the input stream for the next keep-alive request.  I
think that it would be better to handle this in the Adaptor's
postParseRequest method.

I disagree: the problem with this is that we allocate one array right away based on content-length, not that there's a big upload (which is fine).

Obviously, keep-alive is not an option in that case (and Tomcat will attempt to swallow any remaining output).

Remy