---
Hi....Will you PLEASE stop sending us copies of all your e-mails!

A.  We don't understand them

B. You are all restricting our available K

C. We don't mind the odd Spam, but 20 per day is a mite  OTT

Mike Hancox...---...G4MJH...---...Technical Director
Satellite Scene Group
http://www.satalogue.com

Mladen Turk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > We need to use Apache to load balance a set of Tomcat servers.
> >
> > However, we need to use a custom load-balancing algorithm, based on
> the
> > usage of those servers.
> >
> > Is this possible with mod_jk?  Would it be easy to extend it?  Any
> other
> > suggestions?
> >

> Yes, it's possible, but I doubt it has any practical usage.
> Since you are using load balancer, then usage is proportional
> to it's balance factors.
>
> If you ment to balance on CPU usage of remote backends,
> then that'll be hard or even impossible due to AJP13
> protocol limitations. That's why we are trying to make
> a AJP14 protocol.
>
> Regards,
> Mladen.

=====
FROM SATALOGUE TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT.......WE HAVE READ YOUR E-MAIL...

Please call our Duty Engineer on 01332 811564 - for a proper 'one to one'
answer as further information and / or clarification is required from you in
order to answer your question properly .
               He is available from 10am until 5pm Monday to Friday inclusive.

TO  RETURN TO  SATALOGUE WEBSITE: Click on to link below.....

                  http://www.satalogue.com/about.htm