Merci, Henri -- much appreciated.

Brent Sims
Systems Analyst 2
KC Human Services
Road rage, air rage.  Why should I be forced to divide my rage into
separate categories?  To me, it's just one big, all-round, everyday
rage.  I don't have time for fine distinctions.  I'm too busy screaming
at people.
                         - George Carlin

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3/31/2005 7:47:59 AM >>>

They should appears shortly in :

http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk/binaries/iseries/jk-1.2.10/

Just wait the apache mirrors to do their job.

BTW, it's for V5R3 with latest PTF.