Peter Lin wrote:
Cool. I assume you were finally able to my test plan mladen?

Yes. I've run them extensively, thanks for sharing those. Been playing with the constant timer, number of threads, etc... Results show that for high number of connections the APR implementation is way ahead of any other. Me very happy :)

I plan
to run the benchmarks on my system this weekend, not that my laptop is
healthy.

Sure. If you are using WIN32 as server, you will need a patched APR to be able to handle more then a 64 FD_SETSIZE limit. Tell me, and I can mail it to you.

Regards, Mladen.