Great news,

can you post your new code that we can test it also?

Many thanks
Peter

George Sexton schrieb:

The measurement was calculated by taking the median reading of 10
consecutive executions.

Just for your edification they were:

New Code:

7373ms
7395ms
7383ms
7370ms
7384ms
7385ms
7395ms
7376ms
7378ms
7393ms

Median: 7383.5ms

Old code:

8561ms
8560ms
8771ms
8774ms
8771ms
8767ms
8860ms
8775ms
8775ms
8782ms

Median: 8772.5ms

Difference: 1389ms ~ 15.8% improved

My mistake for not wanting to bore the list with minutiae.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/
Voice: 303 438 9585