Remy Maucherat wrote:
The Struts trick does what I want. I see magic things in the .svn/dir-props, but obviously I don't know how to set it up properly.

Adding a "current" magic folder doing the same would be good, and I think you can add some "release/vX.Y.Z" folders as well.

I can set this up quite quickly. I'll start setting up the following. If this isn't what we want we can always delete it and start again.

/tomcat
  /current
    /tc5.5.x
      /build
      /container
      /jasper
      /connector
      /servletapi
    /tc4.1.x
      /container
      /jasper
      /connector
      /servletapi
    /tc3.3.x
      /container
      /connector
      /servletapi

I'll make sure these link to the right branches

I can also add
/tomcat
  /release
    /tc5.5.12
      /build
      /container
      /jasper
      /connector
      /servletapi
    /tc5.5.11
      /build
      /container
      /jasper
      /connector
      /servletapi

etc although his will take a little bit of time to setup/script.

Mark