Edgar Alves wrote:
Hi,
  I'm using the domain property in the same situation as the one
discussed in this thread. Any reason why I shouldn't use the domain
property and rely on the worker names instead?

Domain is supposed to be used with multiple workers sharing the
same jvmRoute having session replication between them, thus
forming 'cluster groups' to lower the session data replication
transfer.

You can use the domain, but it's a trick rather then a proper
usage.

Regards,
Mladen.