Affan Alim typed the following on 14:04 08/12/2000 +0000
 >I am running Apache on Linux Redhat 6.2 so could any one please guide me how
 >to set this up on linux.
 >as well as where i put the servelet in apache eb server please send the
 >directory structure of servlet class file.
 >Please send me again directory structure if you know.

Affan, do you have Tomcat installed, or just the Apache web server?
If you have tomcat installed, the place to put your servlet is in
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes

If you don't have Tomcat installed yet, get it at
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/binindex.html. There are also documentation
pages there which you should find helpful.

Kief

---
               bitBull makes the Internet bite: http://www.bitBull.com/demos/