No you don't have to download anything extra.  The
classes are included with tomcat in the servlet.jar
file, which is located in the lib directory under your
tomcat install.

FYI--When specifying a classpath for jar files you
can't just specify the directory in which the jar file
exist in, you must include the full path.  Below is an
example to compile a servlet that needs servlet.jar:

javac -classpath c:\tomcat\lib\servlet.jar
MyServlet.java

scott.
--- "Rezaul H. Safiuddin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>