Jon Skeet schrieb:

I'm trying to run Tomcat 4.1 (currently 4.1.27) without needing a full JDK. I
don't need any JSP stuff whatsoever, just servlets. Does anyone know of a
page explaining how to remove Jasper from Tomcat, or fancy explaining it
here? I couldn't find anything in the archive (with only a couple of
searches, admittedly).

Thanks, Jon Skeet

Just out of curiosity: I'm wondering why you want to do that?

The overhead of the JDK over JRE isn't that big and disk space isn't usually a problem.

Thomas