At 10:46 03/09/03, you wrote:
Hi everybody,

I'm using tomcat 4.1.27 on a Linux system. It works very well ! But I had a little problem of disk space because of the $CATALINA_BASE/temp that grows up very fast in size. In that folder I found some file s like "jar_cahe*tmp".

Does someone know how to limit the size of this directory ? Is there a special tomcat configuration for that Thanks,

SaM

try quota?

--
F. Kreek
Kamer J2-278                               e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary, those that understand it.. and those who don't."