Hello...

I am trying to configure Tomcat to run a perl script that is part of an
application I am moving over from another server. Since this is one
script I do not want to rewrite it so I thought that I could set the
server to run CGI scripts.

I have put the entries in the web.xml file and restarted the server but
I cannot get the script to run. Has anyone had any success in doing
this?

Allen
This message may contain proprietary or confidential company information.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.