Hi Jason,

I tried as u said. But same exception is getting.
I am using tomcat4.1.27, sqlserver 2000.
can u send me ur connection pooling code.
Thank you.

vijay
--- El Toro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Where are your jdbc for sql server jars?  Put all
> three under /%TOMCAT_HOME%/common/lib.
>
> Also, your factoryClassName should be:

factoryClassName=org.apache.naming.factory.ResourceFactory

> I'm currently using connection pooling with sql
> server
> and thats the only things i can see that might cause
> you problems.  Also, make sure you don't have any
> duplicate entries for the jdbc for sql server jars
> in
> your classpath.
>
> Hope That Helps,
>
> Jason
>
> --- vijaya prasad pala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > From one week i am trying to solve this problem.
> > Please any one help me.
> > if i am connection directly its ok. but if i am
> > using
> > connection pooling this exception is comming.
> >
> > my connection pooling syntax in server.xml is

> >    <Resource name="jdbc/edmsCP" auth="Container"
> > type="javax.sql.DataSource"/>
> >    <ResourceParams name="jdbc/edmsCP">
> >      <parameter>
> >        <name>factory</name>

> >      </parameter>
> >      <parameter>
> >        <name>driverClassName</name>

<value>com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver</value>
> >      </parameter>
> >      <parameter>
> >        <name>url</name>

<value>jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://vijay2k:1433;databasename=eDMS</value>