Hi Michael,

I sent an email to this list yesterday saying that I figured out the
problem....and yes, I only have the JAR under /lib.

Thanks!

                    "Tam, Michael"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:     'Tomcat Users List' <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                    can.gc.ca>             cc:

                                           Subject:     RE: java.sql.SQLException:
Cannot load JDBC driver class
                    03/12/2003 11:23        'null'

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to "Tomcat Users

                    List"

Hi Kevin,

You should not put any CLASS in lib at all.  It is the place for jars only.
Get rib of all the MySQL JDBC driver files anywhere in your webapp and put
the mysql jdbc driver jar file into lib and restart tomcat and see if this
will resolve your problem.  By the way, which version of the driver are you
using, I believe the recent versions are changing the url to something like
'com.mysql.jdbc.Driver'.  'org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver' is still valid but I
believe it will phase out eventually.

Regards,
Michael