Did that. Same message: The requested rsource not available.
Something else is wrong...
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Souther [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 11:29 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Tomcat4.1.29 Requested resource not available

You don't need to run the install and you don't need a web.xml file.

Create a directory under webapps (test) and create a WEB-INF directory in it.

Put a JSP in the test directory (test.jsp).  The following will do:
<%="Hello World"%>

Restart Tomcat.

Point to http://localhost:8080/test/test.jsp with your browser.