I really don't know what -Xss is for, I'll probably lower it now, at least to 1024k,
i'm just experimenting.  -Xmn though does make a big difference in my case.  I can't
get my load faster than 6 req/sec with CPU at 14% and memory usage at 11% using the
"top" command in Linux Redhat.

Jacob Kjome <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It shouldn't do anything because of case sensitivity. As I said before, it
isn't "100M", it is "100m". And I still think that Xss value has got to be
a bit off, but if it works for you, who am I to say you shouldn't use it.

Jake