There's minor kernel difference

Red Hat Linux release 7.2 kernel is 2.4.9-21smp and Enterprise linux kernel is
2.4.9-e.12
but i am not familiar with linux so i do not know whether this minor
difference
will cause the VM to crash.

"Ralph Einfeldt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
04/14/2004 05:37 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:

        Subject:        RE: [OT] JAVA_OPTS in catalina.sh

So it's most likely the kernel or an os library for
Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 2.1 that is
used by java that causes the problem.

As I don't have any experience with Red Hat
I can't provide any help in this environment.

- Are there updates to the kernel or the core libraries ?