Perhaps the debug argument might reveal something. I cant be much help on windows matters as I try not to get involved with anything like that.

My app is still running, but linux not windows so i don't know how far i can compare. I also have no idea about compiling jk under windows, i've always found that I've needed to compile jk often with the head version out of cvs (there's always a fix thats needed somewhere).

Mark

On 1 Jun 2004, at 13:05, James Sherwood wrote:

Ran out of memory last night again

Set to 512m and ran out at 284m
Maybe I am missing a paramater in the tomcat setup on windows or something

Frustrating

James

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Lowe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: Tomcat5/mod_jk Memory Leak/mod_jk bypass

300 mb sounds a lot, i've got a hibernate and struts flavored app
running with a 128 limit, and thats being generous.

I haven't measured anything but top looks happy, with 5.0.25 with jk to
apache 2.0.47. Had a bit of traffic this afternoon albeit nothing
heavy, had 5 simultaneously this afternoon. But nothing huge.

Mark