Does anyone know any conditions under which writing to the JspWriter will
not result in any output? I have a custom taglib class that extends
BodyTagSupport. The doStartTag() method returns EVAL_BODY_BUFFERED. I then
have another custom
taglib class that is a child of this tag, which extends TagSupport. In
doStartTag(), this method gets the JspWriter and writes to it, however the
output does not appear to come out. This child custom taglib does not even
refer to the parent tag in any way. However if I remove the containing
parent tag from the JSP page, the output *does* come out. I am using Tomcat
5.0.19.