Dear Schalk,

When I tried to compile it there are  some errors which says the same things when i
tried to compile the .java file from the servlet-examples folder. I guess I missed
doing some configurations which I am not familiar with.

Schalk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Did you compile the .java file and place the .class file in that folder?

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.