Well, I guess that I am totally lost:( This is the first time I use Tomcat and I don't
know nothing about it. I already installed JDK and set the environment variable such
as JAVA_HOME and set the class path very well. I used java before and every thing is
fine. I am going to use the ROOT folder to store my servlets. There is a web.xml file
in that folder and I only alter the information about the servlet that I am going to
put, which is the HelloWorld. I only wrote the HelloWorld.java and put them in the
../ROOT/WEB-INF/classes folder. Actually I also tried to put the HelloWorld.java to
the ../Servlet-Examples/WEB-INF/classes. I was hoping that when I invoke the
http://localhost:8081/servlet/HelloWorld, it will automatically compile the
HelloWorld.java and make the class. I tried to read the tomcat documentation but I am
still not be able to make any progress.

Please give me a thorough and step-by-step guidance. Thank you very much.

Brian