> From: Brian SJ Wong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> When I tried to compile it there are  some errors which says
> the same things when i tried to compile the .java file from
> the servlet-examples folder. I guess I missed doing some
> configurations which I am not familiar with.

What did you type, and what error message did you get?  It's probably
just a CLASSPATH issue.

Then you need to configure your Servlet in web.xml.  You mentioned using
a URL with /servlet/ in it, you may be working from an old example that
assumes that the Invoker Servlet is enabled by default.  It isn't, and
it's just as well that you leave it off and learn to edit web.xml.  A
bit harder up front, but much better in the long run.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.