On Jul 9, 2004, at 5:52 PM, QM wrote:

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 03:20:39PM -0500, Steve Luzynski wrote:
: Is there some logging or debugging I can turn on? The stock logs aren't
: showing me anything other than just a normal access to the resources
: that I'm wanting to protect.

Another silly question, then: what's the deployed webapp?
Is "IPBoss" a proper context, or is "IPBoss" the subdir of something
mapped to the root context?

It's a context.

Does it matter that there are no actual servlets in the web.xml file yet? I'm in the process of switching away from Struts to a different framework and decided this was a good time to move to container managed security since I destroyed the entire view anyway. :) So because of that there is no servlet mapping yet, I'm just trying to get Tomcat to properly access control some static HTML right now.

(I'm grasping too...)

Thanks,
Steve