Hello!

This is a newbie question... =)

I have two servers running accessing single MS Access database

I used jdbc:odbc:CES_DS in server.xml

CES_DS is the data source name I used for both servers... pointing
to MS Access DB...

However this error occurs...

org.apache.commons.dbcp.DbcpException: java.sql.SQLException:
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] '(unknown)' is not a valid
path.  Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you
are connected to the server on which the file resides.

How to access a single database using two servers using DSN
connection...?

Please Help!

Thanks a lot!

aris