Ok I'll research that.  Any chance you could give me an example of how
to write this in the server.xml?  I've got the following webapp folder
structure.

balancer
jsp-examples
ROOT_OLD
sakai-chef-tool
sakai-dav
sakai-embedded
sakai-framework-component
sakai-james
sakai-legacy-component
sakai-provider
sakai-shared
sakai-z-last
servlets-examples
TomProj

The Sakai app should continue to be served (as it is currently) using
the 8080 port.  I'd like the TomProj app to be served from port 80.  If
you feel like I should figure this out myself maybe point me to a clear
tutorial?

Cheers,

Luke

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/28/2004 10:23:13 AM >>>

Hi,
Yes: define separate Engines or Services for the two apps in your
server.xml, and put each connector only in the Service where you want
it.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com