Hi all,
            I am running tomcat 5 on Win2003 server, my single app. has
several threads running in the background (threads loading and writing
data, detecting URL connections).

Tomcat starting-up with 80 up 90 MB memory size as Win2003 shows in the
Tasks Manager, it keeps running stable and getting up and down between
80 and 93 MB memory size. After several hours, memory size gets down to
5 MB very fast, and then start goes up to 90 MB also fast.   This change
happening in about 2-3 minutes only, then it becomes stable again
jumping between 80-93 MB memory size.

While this happening Tomcat is up and running, also my App. is up and
running. I do not have any memory error messages.

I doubt it is the GC, Anybody can explain that?!!!

My JAVA_OPTS as follows

JAVA_OPTS=-server -Xms256m -Xmx768m -XX:NewSize=64m -XX:MaxNewSize=64m
-XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=5
-XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=75 -XX:PermSize=32m -XX:MaxPermSize=32m -Xss128k
-XX:+DisableExplicitGC