On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 11:46:19AM +0300, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
: I have a SOAP based web service running on tomcat 4.1.30. This service should
: write a log containing client's IP address and some attributes from
: SOAP-message body (inside SOAP envelope).  Is this possible somehow?

What's your SOAP engine?
I recall Apache Axis supports "handlers" that wrap a request.
Is the IP address available from the MessageContext or one of its member
vars?

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net