Hi,

What are Filters and how they can be used? In the below is the simplified example
request and what we would like to log is command and user from the request + IP
address of the client => bind the request to requestor's IP Address. Can the logging
be done by Tomcat? Can we get IP address somehow to our implementation that processes
the request, or is there some other way to bind required information into one
log-file?

<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
<s:Body>
<someService xmlns="urn:some-request" orderDate="2004-04-06">
   <foo-request>
        <parameter name="command" value="somecmd" />
        <parameter name="user" value="cn=someuser" />
  </foo-request>
  </someService>
</s:Body>
</s:Envelope>