Hello to the group - I am desperately searching for information about
clustering Tomcat 5 in a "pure" environment without Apache in front of it. I
have a hardware load balancer in front of two Tomcat servers that I want to
join in a cluster in order to avoid/reduce broken shopping cart sessions
experienced by customers coming from so-called megaproxy ISPs like AOL.
Since we can't depend on SSL session ID via the hardware load balancer
(thanks to Microsoft IE5+) we believe that we must make clustering work. The
problem is scarce/non-existent web documentation of Tomcat Clustering.

Any help is appreciated.
MitchellT