Mark wrote:
I'm just tring to see if http request that came from one IP address
has more then 1 client behind it. I've seen on some webpages that My
IP is displayed as both external and internal - so it means it's
doable - but the question is how to get this info in Tomcat.

If your local an your external (NATed) IP addresses are both displayed by a webpage you access, you are almost certainly accessing this site via a proxy that set the "X-Forwarded-For" HTTP-header-field to contain your local IP (the IP the proxy itself was accessed from).
But that's nothing you can rely on.

Regards
  mks