> From: gaurav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>           My tomcat server is not working !! no matter what I do
> ....every thing I going till I day installed oracle 9i :-(

What Tomcat version?

What operating system?  I assume some UNIX variant given the trace.

Did you install anything else on the machine at the same time as Oracle
9i?  Any operating system changes?  Any firewall changes?  Any reboot
that could have brought into operation a pending change that someone had
made at some earlier time?

What does 'netstat -a' show?  With Tomcat shut down, it should show
nothing on Tomcat's ports; with Tomcat running, it should show Tomcat's
ports as LISTENING.

                - Peter