Sriram,

I've taken them out, as well as the controller entry (which was a sample line that I don't need). No good.

Thanks,
Simon

Sriram N wrote on 08/15/2005 12:39 PM:

--- "Vsevolod (Simon) Ilyushchenko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]

I'll be grateful for any suggestions.

Why all the JSPC entries in this web.xml ? Remove them as the Tomcat defaults
should be just OK.

The controller entry and the .do mapping seem to be OK.
Thanks,
Simon
--

-- Sriram

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                http://www.simonf.com

Terrorism is a tactic and so to declare war on terrorism
is equivalent to Roosevelt's declaring war on blitzkrieg.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, U.S. national security advisor, 1977-81