On Fri, 25 May 2001, Martin van den Bemt wrote:

> I attached the mails I get.. The e-mail address is in there....

Attached it where?

In any case, knowing what address is bouncing isn't the problem --
that's in the bounce message.  The problem is finding the subscribed
address that corresponds to that bad address.  Due to a variety of
reasons, the address someone actually receives email at may be very
different than the one they originally signed up with.