> FYI: I just sent a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
> suggest that such a footer be added.  We'll see what happens.

JMHO, but back in the good 'ole dayz there was a footer and I haven't
seen any perceivable volume increase on the list since it was removed.

It all boils down to there are a lot of people out there, you know who
you are;), who are just plain lazy and want to be given their answer
and don't want to search for themselves.  Whether it be a 3 line msg
footer or an 8*{ {0 -1},
                 {1  0} } message archive;).

---
Michael Wentzel