From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 4:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: RE: RE: RE: RE: can anyone help

thats what I have been doing all along - it still says 'page cannot be
displayed'
> look don't ping 127.0.0.1, open the browser and type:
>
><a Target='_new'
Href='http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redirect.html?http://127.0.0.1:8080'>htt
p://127.0.0.1:8080</a> or the port you specified, type exactly as it is: h t
>t p : / / 127.0.0.1 : port If you don't put the http it wont understand,
>that's normal in the browser when you the IP address instead if the
>qualified name.

<a Target='_new'
Href='http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redirect.html?http://talk21.btopenworld.
com/redirect.html?http://127.0.0.1:8080''>http://talk21.btopenworld.com/redi