If you are using Windows, I would suggest that you totally delete the
Java that came with Windows using the "Add/Remove Programs" from the
Control Panel.

I've had similar problems before with mixed Java setups.

I hope this helps.

--
D. Jay Newman                      !  All:  There's nothing we can't face...
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                !  Anya: Except for bunnies...