Just to verify that I understood everything:

You request:
https://intra.home.de/examples/

and get a directory listing that contains the link:

that link resolves to
http://intra.home.de:443/examples/servlets/index.html

That means, that the browser thinks that
http://intra.home.de:443 is the base url for all links in
the page. This happens through two ways: That was the base
for the request that produced the current page or the page
contains a base tag. <base href="...">

Can you verify if a redirection happens after you hit
https://intra.home.de/examples/
or if the page contains a base tag ?
(If a redirect happens you should see a different URL in the
location bar of the browser)

As I'm not using tomcat, I can't verify this on my own.