Hi, thanks for your quick reply

Right,
this is what I see, when I look at the sourcecode of the page sent to the
Browser,
when i move the mousepointer over the link, the status-bar of the browser
says
'https://intra.home.de/examples/servlets/'
It does not matter, if click on the link, or type it in the Browser

> that link resolves to
> http://intra.home.de:443/examples/servlets/index.html
>
> That means, that the browser thinks that
> http://intra.home.de:443 is the base url for all links in
> the page. This happens through two ways: That was the base
> for the request that produced the current page or the page
Even if I type this URL in a new Browser(-instance, not window), where the
Browser doesnt know about any base url the same happens ...

I tried also to use apaches mod_rewrite to redirect all acesses from Port 80
to Port 443, but this did not work either

I'm stuck, no more ideas ...

> contains a base tag. <base href="...">
No, the Page doesn't contain a base tag