It's possible to configure tomcat to let you request
/servlet/Tiparire/text.pdf and to get /servlet/Tiparire
executed. I haven't tried by now to do something like
that so can't give you much more help.

Maybe something like this should do the trick:

<servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>Tiparire</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>*.pdf</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>